For her first runway show,stylist-turned-designer Rachel Zoe got inspired by the Londonrock ‘n’ roll scene of the late 1960s highlighing icons such as Marianne Faithfull and Mick Jagger. So what can you expect from the collection? Well plenty of faux-fur coats, tailored suiting, minis cast in sequins, leather and tweeds. The clothes balanced the glam and the wearable, the accessories; Velvet platforms, booties and oversize carryalls were her real show stoppers.
- Rachel Zoe Sends Her Latest Collection Down the Fashion Week Runway (popsugar.com)
- Rachel Zoe Fall 2012 (fabsugar.com)
- See Rachel Zoe’s New Collection on QVC Tonight! (fabsugar.com)
- Rachel Zoe Accessories, Faux Fur For QVC, & Book Number Two (fabsugar.com)
- Rachel Zoe’s Fall 2012 Collection: Our Favorite Looks! (news.instyle.com)
- Rachel Zoe collection: Rock-star girlfriend look (pbpulse.com)